Rockstar Account Executive
We are looking for our next team member, and maybe you’re the one! See below for the job description. Think you’d be the perfect fit? Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write client and internal correspondence effectively and with limited supervision.
- Successfully plan and execute client activities such as leadership meetings, media appearances, digital campaigns, business missions and other special events.
- Maintain strategic calendar and proactively work with team to stay ahead of marketing opportunities.
- Proactively identify story ideas and work with supervisor to develop.
- Assist in placing client messages and spokespeople in target media outlets.
- Exhibit competency in drafting copy for client marketing materials, such as website content, e-newsletters, collateral materials, web-to-leads campaigns, etc.
- As it relates to social/digital media, regularly suggest ideas and manage the planning.
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of the client’s general business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors.
- Manage multiple projects from conception to completion, by anticipating challenges and ensuring deadline and budget adherence.
- Build relationship with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Provide client service administration, including preparing client status and activity reports, providing agendas and recaps for meetings and conference calls, and handling scheduling and logistics.
- Commit to continuous learning through the firm’s internal resources and other training opportunities.
For more information click here – https://ghidotticommunications.com/wanted-rockstar-account-executive/